May 29, 2008

Time to talk Turkey?

So - my social calendar is starting to pile up! I need to know when we are going to have the soup and sandwich battle royale!

I think some of the dates tossed around were the weekends of June 14th or June 21. I'm open to both. What does everyone else think?

6 comments:

Steely Dan said...

I would only be able on the 21st or later (unless midweek). 20th is CCS golf. 27th is poker league championships. And I think Missy is gone on vacation after the 20th? Not sure but you might have to proceed without me on the 14th.

Or we can wait until later in the summer, by which time Alex will have heard from a number of psychoanalysts who tell him it is time to reincarnate Sublimation Blogification and he can participate once again.

Alex said...

I think i'll be DC's soux chef.
;-) oh no wait.. a judge.. yea. I wanna judge.

Anonymous said...

I strongly vote for Alex to remain a contestant - I know I don't really have a vote so this could be a moo point, you know, a cow's opinion. But do we really kick him curbside just because his blog has taken a momentary hiatus....;) Besides, I want to see how he puts clam chowder on a sandwich.
And pssst...I'd make an awesome judge, not that I'm asking. Maybe we need Miss to comment here after she digs through the rulebook and looks up blogification neutralization.

Steely Dan said...

I'm sorry but I would have to disagree. Alex is no longer blogging and thus is DQ'd from a competition among bloggers. Not to mention he has already cast his ballot with DC and is no longer an unbiased judge. Alas, given Alex's stance on resurrection,it does not look like SB will be back any time soon. If only he would come around and start writing again . . . .

Miss said...

Alex, you're still in the competition - unless you can't take the pressure. Is everyone available the 21st?

The Big DC said...

I am available during the day on the 21st - but we took too long to nail a date for this, so I've already made plans for the evening.

Given the theme, it might be better suited for a lunchtime excersice anyway.